Destiny 2: Guardian Covers
I had the opportunity to work on three Guardian covers for Destiny 2; utilizing the new Destiny 2 Class Iconography, white Star Map and key art photos of replica Guardian armor.
- Armor concept's by: Jamie Jones, Joseph Cross
- Iconography concept’s by: Joseph Cross (https://www.artstation.com/artist/josephacross)
- In-game Titan armor modeled by: Allan Lee (https://www.artstation.com/artist/protomonkey)
- In-game Warlock armor modeled by: Rosa Lee (https://www.artstation.com/artist/kokoly777)
- In-game Hunter armor modeled by: Aaron Wehrmeister (https://www.artstation.com/artist/awehrmeister)
- Destiny 2 Star map created by: Garrett Morlan (https://garrettmorlancreative.com/)
- Replica Guardian armor built by: Legacy Effects (http://www.legacyefx.com/)
- Cover Art Direction by: Garrett Morlan, Michael Zak and Joseph Cross.
Desktop/Phone wallpapers can be located on Bungie.net: https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46038?modal=true
Destiny 2: Collector's and Limited Edition Book
I had the opportunity to work on the Destiny 2 Limited and Collector’s Edition book, themed off of Emperor Callus from the Leviathan Raid. The original concept for the book was created by Garrett Morlan. I was responsible for rendering and assembling the final print ready book; utilizing 3D ornaments sculpted by Aaron Cruz for the Leviathan Raid (original ornament concept’s by Dorje Bellbrook). Additionally Aaron Cruz sculpted the main crest featured on the front of the book, as well as the Raid Icons (excluding the Chalice and Amethyst gem) used on the Lenticular. All elements were either rendered in Keyshot or painted onto the book in Photoshop.